Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thanks Mimi!


Hardin got his very first birthday present today, his Anywhere Chair from Mimi! It is SO cute and he just loves it. Unfortunately, I believe he thinks it's a Hardin Launcher, because he keeps trying to stand up and run from it. He did sit for a while though and clapped his hands. Thanks Mimi!!!! We all love it. And of course H loved the box too!

Hardin's 9 month well check was today and he's looking great. Length is 28 inches, 50% percentile, weight is 20.5 pounds, 50% percentile, and his sweet little head is 19 inches, 95%. Height and weight are right on track and his head is still a little large, but it is growing along the right curve, so no worries there.

I am not sure what has gotten into him the past week, but all of the sudden he is MUCH more ambitious when it comes to getting around. Until now, he literally would sit in the same place on the floor forever. Now he's pulling up and scooting around like crazy!


2 comments:

  1. The anywhere chair is one of my all time favorite things we have in this house. My kids - all of them - LOVE to play with Boss' chair. And by play, I mean sit on it, jump on it, jump off it, run and jump on it....Guess that must just be a kid thing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH, love the chair!!! I was thinking the other day about trying to find one of those for Olivia. I'll be copying you soon.

    ReplyDelete