After many frustrating nights of sitting down to blog without any pictures of me with my baby, I ordered one of those cords with a shutter release button. Best $8.97 plus shipping I've ever spent.
I had the wrong lens on to be so close, and clearly need to set up on the tripod* a little better, but I'm still happy to have some sort of pictures with my boy!
The tripod was my daddy's, and makes me smile every time I look at it. My dad was a professional hobby starter. Jack-of-all-trades yet master-of-none. When he passed away we found nearly everything HSN had to offer, including a spray tan machine, along with everything related to his many undeveloped hobbies. Photography being one of them.
Love the pictures! May have to get me one of those handy cord things. I've tried unsuccessfully a few times to get some self portraits of me and O.
ReplyDeleteOh, you will treasure these pictures forever. And so will we, H's loyal blog followers!
ReplyDeleteyay for the remote picture taker! i had totally forgotten about all of the treasures you guys found of your dad's -- i could seriously die at the thought of him sitting around with the remote, ordering a spray-tan machine off of the tv. funniest thing i've ever heard in my life :)
ReplyDelete