Saturday, August 6, 2011
On the go.
Yesterday I had a light day, so I took the little man with me to work for a while. He explored everything, flirted with the girls and demonstrated his army crawl for his first non family audience. They were equally as amused as we are. The boy sure makes crawling look like a task equal to climbing a mountain. Mom came and rescued him around 11 and then I slipped out around 3. That's what I call a fun Friday!
Today we met Jason at the Peppers house after the dads finished playing golf. Folks are always commenting on how much I cover the boy up, so today he sported short sleeves and no hat. And because of that we spent most of the time in the shade. Joby was nice and brought one of the big umbrellas to the side of the pool. I really don't think of myself as terribly overprotective, but that silky soft baby skin makes me so nervous!
He is getting a lot better about smiling out in public. Until a few weeks ago, he was 90% poker face. Now he smiles and laughs all the time... as long as no strangers touch him. His Mimi says Jason was the exact same way. About the army crawl too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought H was the cutest thing in the world with the poker face, I just might not be able to handle it if he starts smiling at strangers (me!) now!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see that army crawl!!
ReplyDelete