And after packing, I can almost guarantee you we won't be going anywhere except Ft. Myers for a long time. It sure is nice to land to Mimi waiting with a car seat in her car and a house full of diapers, wipes, baby food and a pack-n-play. Packing this little family ain't no joke. But I have a feeling the next few days in Hilton Head will be well worth it! I can't wait.
We also had fun in the bath tonight. I've been trying to keep him in the kiddie tub as long as possible because, believe it or not, this girl is becoming greener wasting water bugs me. That said, I think we've now reached the point where the little tub is no longer safe because all he does is use it to pull up on and has about flipped out of it a dozen times. It's hard to take a picture of his wild ways that is appropriate to share. He sure does have fun though!
Ding, ding, ding....You just posted my favorite picture of H and daddy EVER. OH MY GOSH. I have looked at it 100 times and I am sure I'll peek another 100 before bed. Surely you are out right now picking out a frame.
ReplyDeleteAnd oops, I'm sure I was going to say something else, but that picture got me all sorts of off track.
I love that one of him peeking over the side of his bath seat. Something about a little naked baby tush is just TOO cute to me.
ReplyDelete