Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My guy.

Remember those buttons that needed to be sewn?  They still need to be sewn.

And those pants that needed mending?  They were donated to Goodwill and replaced at Costco.

Needless to say the other stuff hasn't been done either.  But me and this guy?  We are good to go!

I am incredibly grateful my end of month was as busy as it was, and I'm also incredibly grateful it is over.  19 closings in 3 days is a lot.  Like as many as I did the rest of the month combined.  Whew.

After working past 10 last night I was extra excited to get up with H this morning.  I hadn't missed bed time in a long time and didn't like it one bit.  I rushed home today for extra play time and was that mom and let him stay up until 8 just so I could play with him more. 

Totally worth it!  Now for some sleep... 


3 comments:

  1. Tiff! Loving the blog - can't believe that he will probably be a year old until I get a chance to meet him :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. TIFFANY - It's like he has grown a mile since the last post. Still cute as ever, but OH MY WORD. Those pictures are just darling. Just like the little boy. His mama, too, of course.

    I hear you on letting them stay up late. I had a meeting at church tonight, and wouldn't let Bill put mine to bed before I got home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 19 closings in 3 days is quite impressive...even though I really don't even know what that entails. Sounds like a lot though!

    What precious pictures of you and your little guy. Love the first one!

    ReplyDelete