Friday, August 26, 2011

Double digits! 10 Months!

I spent more time at work today reminding myself to take Hardin's 10 month picture than I should have, but it was Friday and the end of the month and I just knew I would forget.  Wouldn't you know as soon as I got to mom's to pick him up all those thoughts went out the window.

Funny how the urge to hold and hang out with these little people will make you forget everything else in the world.  Funny and wonderful. 

I finally remembered when I went to put him to bed, quickly hollerd down the stairs for Jason to bring up the camera and hold him still.  Jason failed miserably at keeping him from distroying the blocks, so we swapped jobs.  These were the first birthday block photos taken by daddy and I think he did a fine job! 

Ironically, that top picture is the 10,000th picture taken with my camera.  The counter has reset.  Seriously, how crazy is that?  I'd venture to say that at least 9500 of those have been of Hardin.  And that makes me happy. 

I am so excited for this weekend because Mary Ellen, Liddie, Ali and Olivia are coming for a visit.  TGIF!



5 comments:

  1. That little 10 month old of yours is SUPER CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Jason did a great job! I doubt he'll be taking over for you any time soon though.

    Can't wait to give your 10 month old a kiss today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very hard to believe that 10 months has gone by! Before I know it I'll be at his and Olivia's 1st birthday parties. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and what a cute (block-destroying) 10 month old he is! love the new layout, you fancy girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just catching up on Hardin...what a cutie, Cutie, CUTIE!

    ReplyDelete