Daddy had to see what all the pool fuss was about! Our second time did not disappoint. Hardin is a water baby for sure. He splashed and kicked himself silly. A lady there recommended we blow on his face to make him hold his breath and dunk him. I thought twice about it, but decided why not, he's diving his head into the water anyway. It worked! He did great with his first dunk underwater. I'm thinking I need to get him some mini goggles, if they even make those, to keep the splash water out of his eyes. All of our eyes were very red when we left. I took a ton of pictures today because I do not plan on taking my camera to the pool anymore, that's just an accident waiting to happen! If you want to see more, there is a short video below, you can see his little legs going nuts.
The rest of our day was spent playing, hemming B's new pants for a wedding tonight, washing everything machine wash safe in this house... and even a few things that are not. Every rug, iron board cover, car seat cover, etc., is clean. Tomorrow it's me against the floors. And saying bye to B :(
These pictures just make me happy. All of 'em.
ReplyDeleteSomeone told me about the blowing-on-their-face-and-dunking-them-in-the-water thing the other day. I was a bit skeptical too! Glad you tried it and it worked. I guess I'll be trying that at the pool this summer.
ReplyDeleteJason is looking like such a grown up these days. Not that he looked like a kid before...it must be something about the new pounds. They look good on him...doesn't that just drive you nuts?!?! :)
Seriously Tiff....cutest..boy..ever! I LOVE reading your blog :)
ReplyDelete