TEETH! Yep, after what felt like endless teething, drooling, chewing, whining, more drooling and more chewing; both little bottom chompers made their debut over the night. You can almost see them in the two pictures, it was hard to get a peek! This morning I stuck my finger in his mouth because he was making the saddest little uncomfortable chew-on-his-bottom-lip face, and there I felt them. Totally explains the Sunday afternoon Fuss Fest he put on for B. Mom is always telling Scott how wonderful and easy and happy Hardin is. I know B left my house Sunday night thinking if that's easy, I don't ever want to see hard.
In other big news, Daddy got home from St. Simons Island today. After golf all weekend and then a work conference, it felt like he has been gone a lot longer. I am SO happy to have him home. This ship sails a lot smoother when the whole crew is aboard. I never realize how much the man does around here until he's gone, so maybe it's a good thing he periodically reminds me!
We had dinner at mom's with my brother and maw maw. It was a very nice mid-week treat. Tomorrow is our fourth anniversary. That number never shocks me until I remember I finished law school the weekend before I got married. That number really shocks me, I can't believe I've been free for four years. We are celebrating with a sushi date night in Athens... with my bro. We're true romantics around here.
Sweet, sweet H! Glad those teeth are in now, and hope y'all will get a little reprieve before more cause problems.
ReplyDeleteI hear you on the dad thing. Bill left today for 4 nights, and I'm already dreading taking out the trash!
So glad his first teeth have made their appearance. I'm sure he's glad to have the first ones in. O is still toothless...not a swollen gum in sight.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!