Jason had a 10am tee time and H and I met him out at the club pool when he was done. They were having a big cook out. He was slightly less in love with the pool in the sun, but still liked it. I can't wait until he is old enough to understand why everyone was celebrating.
We came home and all got in our bed. Hardin tossed back and forth between the two of us for an hour, laughing the entire time. I am SO happy to have my boy back to normal!
| If this wasn't so cute it might just drive me crazy. Cleaning that chair keeps me busy! |
| The patriotic outfit I made him... barely fit! |
I know there are going to be gazillions of things I am going to miss about the baby stage, but the highchair will NOT be one of them. Good grief, those things get NASTY.
ReplyDeleteSo glad y'all had such a great Memorial Day. And super glad H is on the mend.
Yay for a happy Hardin! That outfit is super cute.
ReplyDeletedear lord...if he doesn't look EXACTLY like you in that last picture, then i don't know the first thing about anything!
ReplyDeleteso glad to see you this weekend, on your first big night out! will have to get in my herman-time soon :)