While I held on to that little pager for dear life waiting for it to vibrate, I managed to thoroughly enjoy the service. There were 13 sixth graders being confirmed, and one of them happened to be my friend Jill's nephew. It was great to see her and her amazing mama. A hand full of them spoke about what they had learned in their confirmation class, and what being a Christian means to them. One boy got to me. He said the most important thing he learned was that it should be obvious to the world that he is a Christian through his actions. Truer words have never been spoken, and it is always nice to have a reminder.
Hardin hung out with daddy this afternoon while I went to Katie's bridal shower. I just love how much that girl loves being a bride. Then we sat in his floor and went through all of his clothes, again. I'm starting to think I'm not going to like doing that as often as it is necessary, but I can't stand reaching into his drawer and pulling out three things that are too small before finding a good one!
| Yes, I chopped my hair off this week. No, I haven't learned how to style it by myself yet. |
Super sweet indeed...glad Hardin's first nursery adventure was a success, for everyone! And LOVE the new hair! :)
ReplyDeleteWell, I just love how much you love being a mama. Not the least bit surprised, but it is always so refreshing to read.
ReplyDeleteDropping a child off at a nursery for the first time is BIG, and I am so glad it went ok. I'd suspect at least one of your youngins might have an issue with the nursery at some point, so I'm especially happy H is breaking y'all in slowly. He sure looks mighty cute in his outfit.
Cute hair mom!! Love the pictures. H's face with Jason is just priceless...so content. Glad the nursery drop off went well!
ReplyDelete