I am so excited Mary Ellen just emailed these pictures from her surprise 30th birthday party from the beginning of March. Her brother in law was taking them, and we didn't want to be those girls that hand him 10 cameras to take more pictures... we must really like him, because we do that to everyone else!
We missed Shauna and her family, but had a great time with everyone else! I think I have this right, the babies ages at that time were... Aubrey (almost 3), Liddie (2y2m), Halle (11m), Hardin (4m2w), Olivia (3m,3w), Lucas (3m,2w).
Mimi is in town for Cawley's THIRD birthday. Can't wait for the festivities this weekend!
I can think of very few things in life more special than having a group of friends who all have babies around the same age. What a tremendous blessing that y'all will treasure for the rest of your lives!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures...these are some framers fo sho!
ReplyDelete