But then I read my favorite blog of all time, and a story about a photo shoot with a "bubby" aka bunny. Then I was grinning ear to ear. I don't know how I have failed to mention it yet, but noodle has long bit the dust as his nick name. I toyed around with baba (a crummy take on buba), bah-be (that lasted a day or so), and then came along bubby. It stuck. Not sure why, but that's what I've been calling him for about 6 weeks now, we'll see how long this one last.
Jason prefers much longer nick names. He calls H Little Baby Hardin, the Littlest Baby in the World. Really, you wouldn't believe how many times a day he says that. It cracks my mom up. He does shorten it to Little Baby Hardin quite often, but never upon his first greeting when he gets home from work.
| In honor of today's blog inspiration, and her request for a picture of him looking like a bitty baby again. |
Now THAT is better. Think if we all start calling him Little Baby Hardin he will stay a little baby? At least for a little bit longer??? Good thing Bubby is so dang cute - even when he looks less like an itty bitty baby and more like a big boy!
ReplyDeleteJust promise me you'll do this sweet child a favor and keep your nickname for him hidden from his friends! Ask my brother about this one -- he will HATE you if he ends up, oh, say, 28 and STILL carrying around the name "Bubba" because a certain 18-months-older-than-him sister couldn't say "brother" when he was born. Oops... ;)
ReplyDelete