Monday, May 21, 2012

Burst my bubble (but not my Appendix!)

My stomach started bugging me mid week, and Friday night the pain kicked into high gear and kept me up all night.  It continued to get worse over the weekend so Sunday around 5 I showered and drove down to Gwinnett Med.  My appendix was out by 1am, and Jason and mom came to pick me and my car up around 8.  I am very sore but a 1000 times better. Glad that's over!

In other news, Hardin wore his last bubble yesterday.  I've only purchased one for this summer, and it's a good thing because daddy is no longer a fan.  To be honest, as cute as they are, I think H is a little to old for them too.  We did have to stop by the park on the way to the grocery store to snap a few zillion pictures of my baby looking like a baby in his last bubble. 

Hardin has started to rub his fingers with his right hand, I have done that with my left hand my entire life.
 








3 comments:

  1. He is so precious! Glad everything went well with surgery! It's so sad when they get too old for their baby outfits:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...my...word! So sorry to hear about the appendix and so glad you are OK!!! Geez, we're you all alone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but it really wasn't bad at all! Lara came up when I got out of surgery and stayed until I went to sleep. I wanted J to stay home with the baby and mom has not been feeling well her self so I wanted her to stay home too.

      Delete