My boy has become quite the conversationalist, so I thought I'd talk about that. Mostly for me to remember all of this. The days of waiting months for the next mile stone (roll, sit, crawl, walk) are long gone. Things are different every single day around here!
Hardin starts talking the second he opens his eyes, and talks a lot throughout the day. I'd say 70% is still jiberish conversations with himself, but that leaves 30% real life conversations with us, which is just plain crazy. Baby what?
He's also become more opinionated in his wardrobe, mostly accessories. He likes to choose his shoes. He wears this nack-nase at some point every day, and he loves to have hat on head.
He can also count to ten and counts just about everything, but starts with two, two... The teens are hit or miss. He picks up his foam numbers in the tub and recognizes them out of order.
He knows most of his colors by name, and will pick all of them out if you ask. Pull-pull is my favorite to hear him say.
He's a stickler for manners, but has no idea. I'm pretty sure he thinks pwees means RIGHT NOW. And tank uu is used properly about a quarter of the time.
His favorite noises are still animal sounds. He's mastered every animal I can think of a sound to associate with it.
The rest of our conversations revolve around food, play, books and household items. He likes to take my hand when I get home and walk me all around the house and point to things he knows now. He'll stand still for a second and think to try and remember anything new, then he hurriedly pulls me to show me. It cracks me up when mom's taught him a cleaning term!
Love these sweet memories. I know there will come a day when we can't remember how they used to babble. I'd love to here H and O have a conversation!
ReplyDelete