Saturday, February 25, 2012

Way too windy!

All Hardin wanted to do was play outside today.  It was nice, but way too windy when we were out in the yard.  I put a few layers on him and we played in the garage instead.  He loved getting into everything.

We also went to lunch, the drug store and the flea market while daddy played golf.  Hardin scored a 50 cent hot wheel and a $2 giant blue ball.  You would have thought he found the golden ticket when he picked out both.  He was so sad when we had to leave the new ball downstairs to go to bed.  Baaaaallllllllllllllllll...

Sweet boy.  I'm enjoying these times where I can make my kid's day with a trip to Chick Fil A and less than 3 bucks.  If I remember anything about growing up with my brother, it's that boy's toys double in price with every year they age.

Now we're watching the new Harry Potter and I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for "Spinathon" tomorrow.  That's a fancy way of saying two-hour-killer-workout, and you have to pay for this torture.  Ugh! 


No comments:

Post a Comment