Sunday, February 5, 2012

The very worst part, and one of my most favorite.

The very worst part of being sick is having to lay in bed while my boys went to get lunch, the park and the grocery store.  To top it off, they didn't seem phased by my absence.  Watching their little relationship develop may be my most favorite thing ever. 

This picture below says it all.  I love his little hand on Jason's arm. I was sitting on the back patio watching H play ball, when Jason came driving around the side of the house to take him for a ride.  Hardin loved it.  He stood around for a good while vrooming afterward. 

You can also tell daddy dressed him.  He looks like such a big kid in those jeans.  I'm not so sure how I feel about that! 
He can straight up palm a ball!
Trying to find another cookie, he and daddy crushed 3.
Cathy gave him this for his birthday and he's really started to love it!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet picture of H riding with Daddy!

    And I love the video from yesterday!! So smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better.

    That picture of Jason and H is precious. Such a sweet bond.

    ReplyDelete