Saturday, February 18, 2012

Monkey Joes

Last night we celebrated daddy's birthday at dinner at Five and Ten.  We left when we put H down and Gigi stayed and spent the night.  We had one of the best dinners I've ever had, and were both so full we were home in bed by 10:30. 

Today Gigi, Hardin and I met Ali, Olivia and Honi at Monkey Joes.  It was fun, but the babies were still a little too baby to fully enjoy it.  They didn't know that though, and H sure did exhaust himself running around.  His favorite is the slide.  I'm not going to lie, it's pretty fun.  I'll be sad when he gets to go down it alone. 

The rest of the day was spent napping and playing around the house.  Daddy drops the tunnel from Hardin's tent on him from up top.  Hardin thinks it's the funniest thing ever. 
Love the babies faces!  Mine, not so much.

2 comments:

  1. I've done this long enough to know that each stage is even better than the last, but...that top picture makes me scream FREEZE TIME!!! Oh my gosh, that just makes me so happy my face hurts from smiling so much!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete