I ordered a cute little pair of pants for H (from Smockadot Kids... shameless plug) but he only had one shirt to match them. I went to my scrap cloth pile the other night and found a little brown polka dot piece that matched perfectly. I made a big H shirt for him and was trying to get a picture tonight but my little H was going NUTS. I told Jason to hold him still for a second and this is what I got. Cute enough.
This is what Hardin must have really been thinking about daddy's constraints...
As soon as Jason saw it he said in his laugh-talk you ha-ha-have to send that in Justin's birthday card!
Brothers! For the record, I rarely remember to send my own brother a birthday card, so the chance of Justin actually getting one in May is slim, but I'll try for Jason's sake. He really thinks Justin would get a kick out of this picture.
H also enjoyed jumping all over our new bedding. We are SO excited about our Valentines gift. The last time we bought a new mattress cover, pillows and down comforter was when we first moved in together. In 2005. They were pretty yuck. Jason and I are not far behind him to test it out ourselves. It was a LONG week!

How nice to be so crafty! That shirt is precious!
ReplyDeleteAnd pictures were hilarious.