This is Hardin blowing a kiss. Mmmwaa!
And yes, I went there with the conversation hearts border. Again. At least I posted the one without the border on Facebook.
Happy Valentines Day!
I have also listened to this song about 90 times today, quite a few of those times with tears in my eyes.
Things are awesome with Jason and I now. But there were a few times over the early years that both of us considered giving up. I thank God, often, that neither of us did. Realistically, that's what to be expected when you start dating someone at 20 years old, but just saying it now makes me crazy. I can't imagine in a million years spending my life with anyone else.
This is my all time favorite picture of us. It hangs on the wall right when you walk in from our garage. It was taken by my sweet friend Ali in the very early days of our relationship. We were at Genco in Athens. Jason is wearing Ali's hat, and evidently I couldn't get enough of it!
Hardin, we will talk a lot about cigarettes over the years. A LOT. If you had any idea how hard it was for your daddy to quit you would never touch one. I pray you never will.

I'm love that new Mraz song! It's so sweet! And you know I love that pic of you and J. Did we have some crazy fun times or what?!?! Kisses to H!
ReplyDeleteSooo cute to see that old pic :)
ReplyDelete