Sunday, December 18, 2011
Christmas Choo Choo
Today we had Thornberry Christmas at my Aunt Jackie's house (pictures of that to come later), but the highlight for Hardin was his first trip to Stone Mountain to ride the Christmas Train. Mom has been wanting to take him all season, because trains and lights are two of his favorites right now. Had we known you have to pay full Snow Mountain admission for each adult to ride the train, we probably wouldn't have gone. Not sure it was worth 27 bucks each*, but Hardin sure did enjoy himself on the ride! He thought the lights were pretty cool too. We will be back to ride the tubes down Snow Mountain for sure when he's a little older.
A very special thanks to daddy for sitting in the seat in front of us and taking pictures, not his favorite thing to do. I wanted to hold H so I could sing & dance with him and look at the lights, but I also wanted pictures. These may be my favorite in a long time. I have a feeling I'll be peeking at them one too many times at work this week!
*I share the price so that my local high school friends will know it's not the $3 train ride we grew up with, I wish we had known before driving all the way there! $10 a car and then you just keep spending.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Sweetness...glad you had such a fun day.
ReplyDeleteIn other news, $27?? Holy highway train robbery, batman!
I LOVE those pics of him!!!! So sweet and cute!! And that is a rip off!!! Geeze!
ReplyDeleteI can't get over how grown up he looks in these pictures. What a fun memory! Worth the money, I'm sure!!
ReplyDelete