Friday, December 2, 2011
Safe Play
After our trip to the park last Wednesday, I made it my mission to teach H how to get down off things safely. He would get to the end of a tunnel and get so scared he wouldn't even try and get down. We practiced and practiced and practiced this past week, and he has mastered flipping to his belly to get down. He can get down off the sofa, beds, stairs, you name it. He loves showing off his new skill also! The tunnel isn't as high as the sofa, so he doesn't even have to flip all the way over to get out now. Such a big boy!
And yes, I realize his shoes are nasty and beat up. I put the same ones on him for the park because he drags his feet all over the equipment and scuffs up the shoes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Gosh he looks grown in these pics. :( Time for another!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a good skill to know!
ReplyDelete