Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It stuck!

Well, the walking stuck.  Hardin officially spends more time on his feet than his knees now.  The only time he crawls is if we are playing the "I'm gonna tickle you..." chase game.  He still loves that.  And to get to a chair or something to pull up on.  He's not yet mastered the standing up with no help.

He follows Jason around until he gives him his golf club, my golf club really, Jason leaves mine sitting around all over the place to practice swinging.  Hardin has also picked up on that.  Jason will say "show me your swing buddy," and H will swish his arms just like daddy.

Have I mentioned how much I love my boys lately?  If not, I should.  I love them.  And just when I think I can't love them anymore, I do! 


2 comments:

  1. It won't be long until your Saturday mornings are going to be mighty quiet. Well, unless you decide to start playing golf with your boys!

    ReplyDelete