I never realized how awesome it was that my dad and his brother were less than a mile away until this past year. Trekking it between Justin's house and ours is not exactly a mile, and don't even get me started on my brother! I sure hope all of our kids grow up as close to their cousins and extended family as I did. I think it will probably happen without much effort, as you'd be hard pressed to find two people who look forward to hanging out with our siblings more.
But I digress. Sunday, it was all about those folks who are still hanging around GA. And you'll never guessed what we sat around and talked about... all of our family across the states! Sean, Leah, Cheryl and Damon in Steamboat Springs; Jonathan, Lindsey and Reagan in New Orleans; and B in Hawaii.
Finally, one more thing about my brother, for my 30th and mom's 60th birthdays he sent us tickets to Celtic Woman-A Christmas Celebration at Atlanta Symphony Hall tomorrow night. It has spectacular reviews nationally, and we are SO excited. This is B's first Christmas away from home, mom will be on a cruise with her cousin, Lara with her family in GA, and we will be in Ft. Myers. B wanted to send us to something special for Christmas since we wont be together. Seriously, how has he not been snatched up? They just don't make 28 year old men like that these days. Hopefully whatever magic my mom put on him will rub off on H too!
| We agreed on no gifts... somehow H still lucked out :) |
| Love his little hand on Gigi in this one! |
Top picture is my favorite new picture of H. Love that look in his eyes and that little grin. Like he's up to something...
ReplyDeletesweet!! love the pictures. and yes, your brother is the sweetest:)
ReplyDeleteLove that little candy cane outfit!
ReplyDelete