Thursday, December 1, 2011

Still catching up...

I took so many pictures over our four day break that I am still catching up!  Here are a few more I had to post before moving on.

This one melts my heart.  I just love how Hardin is holding his hand under his face looking at Jason, and pointing his other little finger right along with daddy.  H is obsessed with his books right now, and will bring you one, after another, after another, after another...  As much as we both love reading to him, sometimes after the 17th time reading the same 4 favorite books it gets old, but we don't stop.  He has started to make the noises and motions before we even turn the page now, and will go find a specific book if you ask.  Example, if you say "where's your rooster book?" he'll find the farm book and say his version of cock-a-doodle-do. 
This is the two handed banana shovel we go through every morning.  As soon as we start going down the stairs he starts bouncing up and down saying NANNY, NANNY, NANNY.  He eats it as quickly as I can cut it up. We follow that with oatmeal made with milk and apple sauce stirred in.  He's a creature of habit like his daddy.  I also forgot to note for my own records, we have been off the bottle for a week or so now. 
I thought this one was so cute.  Cat and Lil met us Saturday to run some errands and have lunch.  Chili's with those two is actually very fun at this age.  They can eat table food, are confined to a highchair and are easily entertained.  Cawley stayed home with Justin so it was just us and the babies.  They picked out each others Christmas gifts at Costco, had a ball looking at everything and riding around.  You can also see how lazy Cathy and I are. Since we ate a late lunch, there was no way we were cooking supper... she has a calzone for Justin and I have a pizza for Jason.    Surefire way to a McWhorter's heart!
 I've been trying to catch the little spout he's been sporting on his head, this is the best I've got so far. 
Finally, I'm 99% sure we've got some molars coming through.  He's had swollen gums, crazy drool and this sad face.

2 comments:

  1. Well, there is just all kinds of cuteness in this blog. The book picture....the cousins in those buggies....the little sprig of hair. Way to pack a lot of cuteness in one post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have several comments for this post...

    First, is that a picture of Queen Elizabeth by the Q????? I don't know why I find that funny. I mean, she IS a queen after all. Still, I'm giggling.

    Olivia does the EXACT same thing with eating bananas.

    And finally, I'm loving that precious green sweater outfit H is wearing. SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete