So far this month I've had 24 HARD closings and five Christmas parties, all with a pretty gnarly head cold. At least I got to take H to two of the parties. The pictures from Santa #2 are below. The other two work ones were this past Thursday and Friday. I rushed home from both days to hang out with Hardin and then at bedtime I got myself all dolled up and headed out. One was at Turner Field. That's no where near Winder.
Between all of it I felt like I hit the ground running at 7:30 and didn't stop until 11 or later every night. That is NOT how I like to live. Quite the opposite, and it sure made me thankful for my relatively calm life most of the time.
Saturday I had a lazy morning with H and then Faith and I took a photography class in the afternoon. The class was great and I learned a lot. That said, I'm not sure how much it will help with taking pictures of my non stop moving boy that doesn't hang out in perfect lighting all the time... but I can't wait to try anyway. I came home from class, got H ready for bed, and headed to meet Jason at yet another Christmas party at our club. That one was super fun though. Too much fun in fact!
Today was super lazy, and by far, my most favorite day. The only thing productive we did was a quick trip to Walmart and to drop off a ton of stuff at Goodwill.
Finally, the most exciting thing all week happened about an hour before bed tonight. Hardin has been perfectly capable of walking for a while, he's just chosen not to. He'd take a few steps, and then drop to his knees to crawl as soon as he needed to get anywhere. Well... tonight we were coloring (read: taking out all the markers, crayons and colored pencils and throw them all over the place), and he picked up the eraser and put it in his mouth. I went to reach for it and he crawled away really quick. Then he got to the sofa, stood up and walked right across the room. Then he did it again, and again, and again. It must have been a magic eraser because he walked his happy little proud self all over this house. It was so cute. SO cute. I have no idea if he'll keep it up, nor am I worried if he doesn't, but it sure was fun tonight!
| His face absolutely cracks me up in this one! He must think we are all crazy. |
| Laughing at the Walmart mirrors. |
| I whistle at him to look at me for pictures. He's now trying to whistle back. |
| I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see him sit like this. Not sure why, but I love it! |
| Look at him go! |
Okay so that picture of the Grinch is terrifying to me. That will surely be in my nightmare tonight. The cute pictures of that baby H are quite the opposite. I just love that one of his whistling face!
ReplyDelete