Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A little healthy jealousy.

His eyelids look a lot more Mac when he is concentrating.
As I looked at the pictures of Hardin & Daddy for the 100th time last night, I got a little jealous that I didn't have any snow pics with him.  So...  we got'em all bundled up again and headed out for another 60 seconds.  That, and feeding the baby while watching Jason bake cookies, from the pouch of dry stuff, were the highlights of our day.  I've never seen someone sweat while baking cookies.  I'm also glad H was too young to understand his choice words.  When it was all said and done they were delicious, I laughed off every calorie I ate and then some, but next time I think daddy's going to volunteer to feed the baby and leave the baking to me!

As much as I have loved having Jason home because of the snow, I am a little sad that my last week with Hardin all to myself was not really all to myself.  We have one day left, weather permitting, Thursday, and I plan on enjoying every second as much as humanly possible.  I am even tempted to cancel the cleaning lady Friday to have one extra day...  but that'll never happen because I know she won't be able to get to us for two more weeks because of the snow.  So, Thursday it is, at least my tears will be limited to a day not a week!
Mommy will be getting a hair cut before going back to work!

2 comments: