Friday nights have sure changed around here. I absolutely love staying at home with my hubby and sweet baby boy... I just wish he didn't sleep so much! I know, I know... in a year or so I will eat those words, but for now, I just wish he'd wake up for the last meal of the day so I can love on him a little more before hittin the sack.
For the record, I never thought I would love one of these silly little video things as much as I do. I didn't even buy one until I moved H into his big boy crib. I found him in there one morning with his swaddle blanket on his face, and just about died. I ordered this thing the second he went down for his next nap. I also practiced swaddling super snug. Since then I have spent no less than 2 hours a day looking at it, and I check it at least 3 or 4 times during the middle of the night. Who knew it would be such good entertainment... the little noodle is a noodle in his sleep as well!
Cute picture. Cute story. Cute baby.
ReplyDeleteI am always wishing I had the video one! I actually wish I had two. Such a perfect story!
ReplyDelete