Friday, December 3, 2010

:(


Little man's face says it all...  this is how we both feel about daddy going back to work Friday.  I can honestly say, without a shadow of a doubt, that this has been the best six weeks of my life.  Although the first two weeks I felt, as my friend Jill would say, "shave my head and call me Britney Spears crazy," I wouldn't trade a minute of the past 6 weeks for anything in the world.  Jason and I have had the best time getting to know our son.  He is wonderful, and exhausting, and amazing. 


Jason and I started dating when I was 19.  I have spent almost 1/3 of my life loving him, and I thought I was doing a pretty good job.  Little did I know how much more I could love him for giving me my sweet baby boy.

Here's to the most amazing 6 weeks spent as a family... looking forward to sharing the next six weeks with the little man all to myself during the day :)  

No babies were hurt in taking that picture.  It was taken while I was trying to get the one month block shot, and Hardin was over the crib.  As soon as he flashed me that face, I snatched up the cutie, loved on him on TON, and the frown was gone. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad y'all got to have that special time together as a family. What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O and I were both sad when Austin went back to work too. It's actually fun to try to do things on your own. Makes you feel like you might really be able to do this whole Mommy thing. I'm always thankful when Austin gets home from work though. :)

    ReplyDelete