Sunday, December 12, 2010

All smiles!


He smiles! Still not all that often or all that enthusiastically, but smiles nonetheless! He melts my heart. Love this pic because my favorite little ear is hanging out as well :)

Other big news, he's a happy camper in the bath now. He still hates to get out because he gets cold, but he will lounge around in the tub for a good 5 minutes. GiGi was sweet and bathed him so I could snap some pictures.

He also allows me to shower now, which is very nice. I have to put him in his bouncy seat in the bathroom, and sing the entire time, but as long as I'm singing he's content.

I also had to include this picture so I won't forget it. This hangs in the garage where I park. The sweet note was from aunt Cathy when H first arrived home. You will also see the initials of the last time Jason had someone here to play darts with... we sure miss Scott and can't wait for him to get here Christmas Eve!

Mommy and Daddy went out for the first time this Saturday night for the MGCC Christmas party, and GiGi came over to spend the night and babysit. I am pretty sure she is just as in love with him as we are, and Hardin loves her too! She is so calm and nurturing with him, and can get him to sleep like a champ. I have a feeling those two are going to have a lot of fun together over the years. She already has big plans for them! We stopped by my sister's house today after lunch with aunt Jackie. Hardin wore his adorable little elf outfit and charmed everyone!

Aunt LaLa got to see him with his eyes really open for the first time!

Just for the record, today was Hardin's first snow. Nothing stuck, but there were quite a few flurries.

1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh about the comment about him allowing you to shower now. I SO remember those days.

    That smile of his is cute enough that he doesn't have to do it all the time. One H smile = 10 smiles from any other kid. They are just that cute.

    Miss y'all1

    ReplyDelete