Monday, December 20, 2010

Piles of Fun!


I have had a wonderful group of girl friends most of my life.  I have known some of them since elementary school, and some since middle school.  The seven of us became the best of friends in high school, and have been having a blast since then!  It's hard to believe that this pile of crazy high school girls, produced this pile of ADORABLE babies...  and I can't wait to see it grow.  We have been SO incredibly blessed with beautiful, healthy, happy babies! 

The oldest is Aubrey, 2 1/2, all the the way down to the youngest, little Lucas, 4 weeks.   In between, we have Sadie, 28 months, Liddie, 23 months, Halle, 8 months, Hardin, 8 weeks, and Olivia, 5 weeks.

I am sure Hardin will one day appreciate all of my friend's beautiful baby girls, but for now we are super excited to have another boy in the group!  It is so much fun to watch the big girls play together, and I can't wait for Halle, Livvy, Lucas, and Hardin to join in the fun!  H-man was awake the entire time we ate lunch and visited, but when it was time to take pictures, he was sound asleep.

My wonderful friends from the top left... Faith, Mary Ellen, Me, Cortney, Shauna, Lainie and Ali.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post...the old pic of us cracks me up! We ARE blessed! I'm looking forward to our babies playing together more!

    ReplyDelete