I decided to do a Christmas card/birth announcement combo this year, because Mr. H was born so close to Christmas. I sat down to order the cards the day I received the CD of Hardin's newborn pictures in the mail. He was about 2 1/2 weeks at the time. I walked over to the fridge to look at Lillian and Paige's birth announcements, to see if the length of the baby was listed on the same line as the weight or the line below. I must have gotten distracted at some point between the fridge and the computer (imagine that), because, by the time I got back and pressed order, I forgot to put his length on the card at all. I just about cried when I picked them up the other day. So, when you receive your Christmas card/birth announcement combo, please forgive me and know that the little man was 21 inches at birth. Silly absent minded mommy...
The picture above is one of my absolute favorites. He is growing so fast right now I can't stand it, and this just makes me remember how tiny he was a few weeks ago.
I can so see why you love that top picture. I could hardly read the blog, because I kept getting distracted by that adorable picture.
ReplyDeleteYour story did make me laugh though. Cut yourself some slack. This mama stuff makes all of our brains a bit mushy at times!