Sunday, October 23, 2011

Where'd the weekend go?

This weekend flew by.  Way faster than normal, and that's pretty stinkin fast!

Jason played in the member guest both mornings and H and I got some things done around the house.  Saturday night I went to a good friend's housewarming party and H stayed home with daddy.

When J got home this afternoon we carved the pumpkin.  Really, Jason cleaned it out and then headed to the shower and to take H to the bath.  Then I carved the pumpkin.  The pumpkin I bought at the grocery store even after all of the time we spent at the pumpkin patch.  Go figure. 

I know about 9 hundred other things happened in the last few days, but I'm too beat to remember!  


2 comments:

  1. Good carving job Tiff! Looks like we're going to have pretty good weather on Saturday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite the carver, friend! Our weekend flew by, too. Boo!

    ReplyDelete