Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lillian is One!

Well, Hardin was feeling great today and Cathy really wanted us to come even though it hadn't been 24 hours since his fever.  The party was only family so we were 1/3 of the guest list.  So we went.  We sure had fun but I'm still praying the birthday girl didn't catch anything.  We did a pretty good job of keeping them apart.

This also feels like an appropriate place to mention how much I LOVE Jason's family.  Every single one of them.  Marrying into a great family, that you genuinely like, is one of the greatest blessings in the world. 

Lillian is so dang cute I just stare at her all the time.  And the hair?  Can't get over it.  Happy birthday to the sweetest little one year old girl in the world! 
Watching the Dawgs with daddy.

We couldn't keep them apart the entire time...

Uncle Roddy hanging out in Cawley's chair.

Exploring the yard with Aunt Sharron.

He's still adjusting to no nap.  Sweet boy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! I can't get over Lillian's hair! Looks like a fun party! Lillian was obviously enjoying her cupcake! Glad little H is starting to feel better!
    XOXO
    Mamby

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birthday girl is stunningly gorgeous, and I just know those two little cousins are going to have a ton of fun growing up together. Bet they might give their mamas a few gray hairs in the process, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia and I are having a fit of hair jealously. She is just darling. Can't believe she's one...that means ours are next! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe she is one! I can't believe Hardin will be one soon! crazy!! they look adorable(as always:))

    ReplyDelete