You would think with as much as we laugh around here I'd have lots of funny things to write, but I have found I tend to write about the sweet things I want to remember. Hardin also has a very serious reputation due to the fact that he goes into exam mode around strangers. Don't let either of those things fool you, we laugh a lot.
I don't really worry about Hardin not knowing he grew up in a happy home. I think if anything, Jason and I will get that part right. I hope he'll remember the laughter. And when it's as cute as this video, I will too!
This weekend was so nice. Friday afternoon we played in the yard until Jason got home from golf, and stayed out there until bedtime.
Saturday we put up the baby gate for the stairs and put up a few more baby proofing items. We also put together the playset thing I bought a while ago. Less than a handful of four letter words were used during both, so I figure that was a sucess.
I stayed up WAY too late going through all of Hardin's fall and winter clothes, including all of Cawley's 12-24 month hand me downs. I also sorted everything H has out grown into our pile and the just in case Cathy has another Cawley's clothes pile. It was as rewarding as it was exhausting, and I am officially banned from purchasing one more thing for this fall.
Today we went to a wedding shower and H charmed my aunts... after having a total melt down when he woke up from his nap in a strange fellowship hall with too many old ladies looking at him. He keeps me on my toes, that one!
Oh man...what a cutie. I only hope he inherits Jason's ability to laugh & talk at the same time :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to see that swing of ours is still going strong!
That video is awesome! H just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
ReplyDeleteThat one of goofy Jason has me in tears I'm laughing so hard.
Some of my favorite pictures yet.
ReplyDelete