Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bald is the new black.

Note... the same amount of hair on the blog main picture, and his head now.
When Hardin was born, so many people looked at his head and said that he was going to have a nice thick head of hair.  Now, I am still hearing that the slower it is to come in, the thicker it will be.  I don't know if that's true or if people just say that to be nice.  I didn't have hair until I was two, and it is certainly not a nice thick head of hair.  Either way, I am not really concerned about it.  He wears bald quite well.

And he's sitting up!  Not that long, but he can do it.  Mostly he falls when he starts to reaching for a toy or us.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a sitting up baby! Look out...he'll be on the move in no time!

    ReplyDelete