Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I just want to go snatch him up.

And hug him, and love him, and squeeze him, and kiss him, and never let him go.
The red light is on because I've been staring at it for an hour.

Today was tough by way of news.  Athens lost a great officer in a selfish tragedy, and one of my brother's dear friends was diagnosed with testicular cancer.  My heart is aching for these men and their families, and I don't even want to try and imagine how either of their mothers are feeling right now.  Really just makes me want to pick up Hardin and never put him down again.  And cry. 

H has had the sniffles the past two days.  I don't know if it's a cold or allergies or what, but it's just the sniffles, so I'm waiting it out.  It's made him extra cuddly though (I should say cuddly at all, he's normally way to busy to cuddle).  Poor little buddy is confused.  I saw him rubbing his nose on the monitor all night.  He never woke up, so I'm happy he's at least getting some sleep through the yuck.

I think I'm going to be praying for a while tonight, so I better go get to it.  

1 comment:

  1. Sad news indeed. I so know what you mean about wanting to just pick them up and never put them down. Hope H is all better by morning.

    ReplyDelete