Saturday, March 19, 2011

Just a swingin.

HP and I were lazy today. It was nice. We started the day on the front porch watching daddy mow the lawn. We ended the day on the back porch watching daddy grill dinner.

In between we had lunch downtown and went to Walmart to buy Hardin a swing we could put up and take down easily. When we got home, J ran over to the Parker's to help unload their big new swing set, so poor Faith got stuck helping me hang the mini swing during her afternoon visit. We bought the front porch swing hanging kit that holds up to 255lbs, but I was still scared. Faithy was sweet and voluteered to give it a test run, and our handy work held up just fine. She's a petite little adult, but I was confident that if it could hold her, H man was just fine.

Daddy got home just in time for the maiden voyage. To be perfectly honest, H was not all that impressed, but I think he will enjoy it this summer. And I know Gigi will enjoy swinging him during the day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm getting to live vicariously through you now. I have always wanted one of those swings for my kids, and never got around to getting one. You'll have to post lots of pics of HP swingin' this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just got the EXACT same swing for Olivia!! Austin and my dad are hanging it right now! I bet H is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete