Thursday, March 31, 2011

Opening Day!

Yay!  Braves won!
Today was opening day for the Braves!  One of my favorite days of the year.  First, because it is one of the early signs warmer weather is coming.  But more importantly, because Jason and I have something we agree on (besides the Jersey Shore) to watch for the summer months.

I saw two of my favorite agents the other day, a super sweet husband and wife team, and they gave Hardin this baseball signed by Brian McCann.

Hardin, just for the record, your first Braves game was the last pre-season game of 2010, April 3rd.  B and I took Cawley and my brother literally saved C from a line drive foul ball.  His hand was black from stopping the ball with it, and poor Cawley was terrified.  He screamed so loud the EMTs couldn't tell if it actually hit him.  He did however get to take home the ball, and that made it all worth while. 

Even after all of that, Cat let my mom and I take him to another game.  Gigi, Hardin, Cawley and 9 months pregnant Tiffany were all in attendance at Bobby Cox's last game as manager October 12, 2010.  But have no fear, we were almost on top of the stadium.  No chance of a foul ball catastrophe that day.

Finally, I can SEE teeth.  His little gums are so swollen and I can see the white under the skin!  
All I have to say is that H better not grow up this fast.  I can't believe this was a year ago, he was so little!

3 comments:

  1. It happens in a hurry, doesn't it? One day they are babies, and then BAM you look up one day and they are actually a little person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. baaahaaaa! jason watches jersey shore... (said in the laughing-talking jason voice, of course!)

    precious baseball outfit for the H-man! can't wait to sit with him at some braves games :)

    ReplyDelete