Sunday, March 18, 2012

Three happy kids, three happy parents.

Cat, the kids and Scribbles headed up yesterday afternoon.  Uncle Justin was out of town.  I'll let the pictures do the talking, but suffice it to say there is a lump in my throat thinking about how sad Hardin is going to be tomorrow when he wakes up to an empty house.  He loves having them around just as much as I do, and that is saying a LOT!

You'd think these kids don't have closets full of cute clothes from the pictures, but we couldn't resist getting into the water yesterday and today.  It was the first really warm weekend of the year.
J let C drive him all over the subdivision, Cawley loved it!
The littles wanted to climb on too, don't worry, he didn't drive like this!
 












Fearless and full of life.  And love.  And our hearts.


Mini Mimi!


I can't get over how much H looks like Gigi in this one!
The only one I could snap on my phone yesterday before it got too hot for long sleeves.

2 comments:

  1. omg these are all so adorable! love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures have me tearing up! What precious memories for these little cousins. That picture of J with all three kids on the tractor is PRICELESS...a framer! And oh my goodness, do they look like they are having the time of their lives!

    ReplyDelete