Friday, March 16, 2012

On the GO!

Mimi's about tired of logging on to the blog to see pictures of her boys crying, and frankly, I am too.  This blog is my safe place during work hours.  It cheers me up, makes me smile.  I tried to snap a few smiley new pics this afternoon, but the kid wouldn't stand still long enough!  He is go go go go GO!

So, here are a few of him on the move.  The only time he pauses is to pick up a golf club or baseball bat.  Non stop this one.  Non stop.

Did I mention how much I LOVE that he is non stop?  Because I do.  Just being around him gives me energy and makes me excited for silly little things I've never even noticed before.

I do miss the optional bed time baths though.  Sometimes when I let him play outside way too late I'd love to be able to slap some jammas on him and put him in bed.  That is just not happening anymore.  This guy gets so sweaty and stinky and dirty he earns his suds every day!




1 comment:

  1. Don't you wish you could bottle that energy and take a sip later on???

    ReplyDelete