Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm not far behind him.

The way he sleeps now melts my heart.  I love that little bum stuck up in the air.  One day I'll find one of the many pictures we have of my little bro in the exact same position.  He literally could be B in that crib.  Well, except the hair of course.  By this age Scott had a head full of blond curls. 

This week was great, uneventful, but great.  The most exciting part is that I get to spend 60 hours straight with my boy this weekend!  It is also worth noting that Taylor Swift's "Mean" video came on today and stopped Hardin dead in his tracks.  Jason is a CMT junkie, so this was not his first experience with country music.  He watched the entire video and danced.  Jason thought it was hysterical so he saved it to show me.  It was by far the cutest thing ever.  He just sat quite as a mouse watching and then he'd bust out a little shoulder dance.  

He sure looks cozy and I'm not far behind him.  It's not even 9 and Daddy's already joined him.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this post just did my heart good. I haven't seen a baby sleep like that in far too long. So, so, so sweet. And then even more sweet on top of that!

    You will be so happy you have these pictures one day.

    Hope y'all all get a GREAT night's sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O sleeps just like that too! I wonder how it can be so comfortable, but whatever works!

    ReplyDelete