HP is 4 months today! We have his well check-up on Wednesday, so I will have some stats then. I'll tell you one thing, these little monthly photo shoots are getting MUCH easier, he's such a ham right now.
Today we went to our good friends Sarah and John's baby shower. They will be welcoming their baby girl, Zoe, in late April. We had a great time seeing a ton of friends and meeting Kristy's sweet little Paige for the first time. She is a month older than Hardin, and defies all laws of nature with her blue eyes. I thought you couldn't get bluer than HP's. I was wrong!
Again, not winning any mommy of the year awards for this one... it was Hardin's first time in an Athens bar. BUT, it was a very nice restaurant/bar in the bottom of the Georgian Hotel. Our friend Chris owns the Capital Room, so he opened it up for the shower only. It was a baby shower, and there were a ton of kids there so I didn't feel that bad. But who am I kidding, we all know if he's anything like his mama and daddy, or anyone who reads this blog, it will not be his last time in an Athens bar.
HP's personal shopper and her fiance came over with delicious steaks to grill out for dinner. All in all, it was a fantastic Saturday.
 |
| Talking with Mamby |
 |
| Our group is growing! We are actually missing quite a few kids, just the babies in this pic. |
 |
| Fun with Teresa! |
 |
| Sweet Paige, beautiful blue eyes! |
 |
| Diana... mama of two of the sweetest boys in the world! |
No comments:
Post a Comment