The McWhorters rolled in early Saturday, and we had the best time visiting and playing with the kids. Mimi treated Cat and I to pedicures, and I treated my mom to her first pedicure, EVER! The pampering was fun, but not nearly as fun as the babies.
The brothers headed to the golf course early this morning, and the rest of us headed to Hardin's tiny bathroom so Mimi could see how funny he is in the tub. Well, as soon as Cawley saw me turn on the water, he started getting naked. We put them in the bath together and I am not sure who had more fun. Cawley is so so so sweet with the little babies. I could just eat him up.
H wasn't in the best mood today. I am not sure if he was gassy, started teething, or just fussy, but I spent a lot of time today trying to entertain him enough to distract him from the fact that he wasn't happy. I sure hope it's nothing more than the fussies. I have enjoyed the fact that at almost 4 months, he has yet to be sick... knock on wood.
But I'll tell you one thing, even after quite a bit of fussing, he can still melt my heart with a single smile. I was rocking him to sleep tonight, and I thought he was already dozing. He opened his eyes, looked right at me, and flashed me the absolute sweetest, heart melting smile in the world. He quickly shut his eyes and went right to sleep. By that time, my eyes were full of tears. Man I love that little baby boy, and I still can't believe he is ours.
| Sweet Lillian looking beautiful in Hardin's blue outfit! |

I love the way he is holding onto the tub in that one picture. Plus, you can really tell how much he is growing in these pictures too.
ReplyDelete