I think of all the many reasons, the thing I love the most about taking pictures of my kids is that I know they were making their expressions at me. At ME. I know the story behind every smile I manage to muster up, and all the anticipation behind every if you don't put that dang thing down and let me go play on that huge train playground face I manage to capture.
These need no explanation, other than it was hot in Ft. Myers in July. And we were at Lakes Park sitting on a picnic table in front of a HUGE train themed playground after our train ride.
To say they are my favorites in a very long time would be an understatement. Hardin's freckled, kissy, sweaty face. His over the mom-tog Jason expression. And my sweet girl, still young enough to be crazy happy over my silly smile.
I have dozens of pictures of our trip to post, but these I just can't get enough of.


Love the pictures, and love Hadley's dress!!
ReplyDelete