Sunday, March 23, 2014

My favorite little faces.

Jason offered to take Hardin to hit golf balls this afternoon and he jumped at the chance.  He knows now he has to put on a golf shirt to look "fancy like daddy."  He looked so handsome when I got him dressed I had to snap a new big boy picture of him.

After the boys left I spent a few minutes outside with my girl.  In true Georgia spirit, it was very nice when the boys left and by time I changed Hadley and got her outside it felt 10 degrees cooler, and was getting worse.

Even with the chill, she loves to be outside.  It's Gigi's favorite way to get her to calm down.  She's not as smiley as she normally is though, she's too busy looking around.

We had a great weekend with these two and managed to sneak in a last minute trip to see George Strait on his final tour, it was absolutely incredible.  Throw in an early T-ball game Saturday followed by a two match tennis party for Jason, and it was a very full but extremely fun weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment