Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I blinked, and she's 3 months.



When I say time is flying by, that is such an incredible understatement.  It's very much like Groundhog Day.  Wake up, feed the baby, get ready, go to work, miss my kids like crazy, come home, feed the baby, dinner, baths, feed the baby, put babies to bed, clean downstairs (I've long since given up cleaning my room), pack lunch, prepare for the next day, CRASH.  And I wouldn't have it any other way.  We've definitely settled into a little rhythm.  

I may end up sounding like I broken record, at least I sure hope so, but Hadley really is the sweetest little baby.  She's awake quite a bit more these days and happy the majority of that time.  She is quick to let you know if she's hungry or wants to be picked up, but quits fussing as soon as you respond.  If you are smiling she's smiling.  If you are talking or singing, she's doing the same as well.  

She has really found her voice and likes to practice using it.  It's super sweet, gurgly and pretty loud.  She's still hugging tight and that is our very favorite.  

She is really liking her baths and swing right now, and is still sleeping on her tummy.

We are loving this time with her.  I think knowing we are not planning any more babies has made us more intentional with our time with her.  Soaking it all up, taking her all in.  There is just nothing like a tiny baby and we all love her so much.  




No comments:

Post a Comment