The last time it snowed this much in Georgia I was on maternity leave with Hardin, and we took what have become some of our all time favorite pictures with him. When the forecast showed snow in our future a few days ago I started dreaming of having the same photographs with Hadley. Luckily my brother is here and was able to take some family shots as well.*
We rushed threw pictures because Hardin was anxious to get playing, but I love them all and know they will be cherished.
After we took pictures I brought the baby inside and the boys took the golf cart down to the lake to go sledding with all of the neighborhood kids. They had a blast and Hardin hung with the big kids. Jason said he was fearless and my brother texted me these while they were down there.
I am glued to the news and internet because friends all over town are still trying to get home. My brother in law is a school bus driver and just made it home after an excruciating afternoon. Many are sleeping in their cars, walking home with cars sliding all around them, and staying with friends (or long lost clients in Jason's brother's case) to avoid the roads. We'll be praying tomorrow brings relief for all!
*My brother moved home a week ago and is staying with us until he gets his feet on the ground. We are SO happy to have him home! In keeping with his drop everything and move to Hawaii spirit he has decided to go out on his own with his landscape architecture career. I know he'll do great and can't wait to see where this leap takes him. I also hope that living in a house with a boy who is every bit as three as they come, and a 6 week old, doesn't scar him too bad for life. Or make him lose any respect he had for us as parents.

















These are AWESOME!!!! Love them!!! And yes!! Hardin reminds me SO much of Jackson!!!
ReplyDelete