I've been dog tired, and still feeling the first trimester yuckies. I'm trying to ignore it and keep trucking along as normal but around 8:30 every night it catches up with me. Coincidently that is when Hardin goes to sleep. For some reason I was delusional to think round two would be easier, but it turns out I'm still tired from the inside out, and have a two-and-a-half year old and even busier office to take care of.
The excitement is still MUCH better than anything else. I also got a gut feeling this week this little baby is a girl. I've been wrong a lot, but just putting my blind guess out there.
Hardin had a little chest infection he couldn't shake this week, and ended up with a little inhaler to clear it up. He thinks he's really something special when he gets to use his super hero mask twice a day.
And in honor of one of one of his favorite things in the world right now... here are a couple of pictures of him in MOMMY'S BATH!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment