Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sunday highs and lows.

Sunday while Jason golfed, Hardin and I drove out to a little caboose in downtown Auburn.  I've been wanting to take him forever, but wanted to wait for him to be old enough to handle the commotion of a real train as it is near a very busy track.  I'm glad we waited, because although we prepped for it on the way there, it still caught him a little off guard.  Then he was in total awe (picture above).

The rest of the time he ran wild and I tried to snap a few pictures.  I think I spent more time online watching a youtube video on how to change a crazy camera setting than actually taking pictures, but we both had fun. 

After about 15 minutes he was ready for a real park.  We took our picnic lunch to Little Mulberry and laid in the sun while we dined on cold chicken, dry cheese and bananas.  Then Hardin played HARD for a solid hour.  He was so busy trying to keep up with the big kids I was exhausted from chasing him. 

Long naps followed while we both tried to find the hour we lost.  When daddy came home we cooked a disgusting gluten free dinner.  While the meals were disappointing, the company and weather were not!









1 comment:

  1. Can't get over that one of him licking the chain....HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete