Monday, March 25, 2013

Mama's boy.

My mom bought H this little outfit and I've been meaning to take a picture of him in it for her.  She loves the little sweater vest. 

I cheshire grinned when I uploaded this one.  His hands are MINE.  I've driven folks crazy all my life drumming my index and middle fingers against the side of my thumb.  It wasn't until I lived with Faith for 4 years straight that I started to break the habit with her help.  During my first year closing loans I gave it up for good because I know it made others uncomfortable to see my nervous tic.  I rarely, if at all, do it anymore, but it looks like H is continuing the tradition. 

Oh, and Ellie and Big Boi met their maker today.  With three McWhorters and two little fish they never really stood a chance.  When Hardin noticed he said HEY!  Where are my fishies?!?!  I quickly told him they were somewhere else and I'd buy him a blue fish next.  He said okay! and ran away to play. 

2 comments:

  1. How adorable is he in that outfit? STOP - don't answer cause words don't go that high. Seeing that sweet boy with that sweet smile just made my heart happy.

    I don't know how I've missed his hair being do dark lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny because I had kind of forgotten about your little drumming habit...haven't noticed it in a while, but I guess that's because you don't do it anymore. It's funny that H picked up that habit!

    ReplyDelete